Thursday, January 7, 2010

I confess! I was at the Op shops again today....

Ihave already spent my days off work this week at Op Shops with my big sister Curlypops, but considering my favourite Oppy was closed early in the week, I though it best to drop by today after work...
I found this sheet of Calico I believe with these great prints. This is heading to the House of Pops, I am sure she will find a way to use it!
The great thing about having a sister who hits the Op shops is that she finds treasures for me and I for her!





Today I also found a local recipe book......



But my favourite find is this Vintage Mirror! The lovely green colour with the metal inlay. It says Made in England...



I just need to find somewhere to hang it so I can admire it! Head on over to Curlypops to check out another of our Op shop trips....





5 comments:

CurlyPops said...

I went op shopping again today too. If you happen to go back to Wendouree Salvos, check for more gutterman thread.

I Purr-Furr to Craft said...

such fantastic fabulous finds, well done!

Rachelle said...

how do you manage it??? my mr freaks every time i go near an op shop. he has the same four words "you don't need it" i do love op shops, the thrill of finding something, much more of a rush than normal shopping!

prashant said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
muralimanohar said...

That mirror is a FIND! Wow! :D

And, Happy Birthday! :D