Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Kitchen Workbench...........

I seem to have forgotten to take a photo of this table rightway up! Oops..

Due to rearranging my kitchen table and chairs to the front room, creating a Dining Room

We have made a portable work bench for the kitchen! Mr S and myself went to the Oppy and found quite a tall table for $40.00.

Off to Bunnings we went to buy some MDF and Castor Wheels which Mr S put together for me!


I then sanded the table and restained it to suit the kitchen more..




Finito! Now I have a workbench and table for use in the kitchen where ever I need it. I have some retro stools to use with it and it has been really handy thus far with moving it as I need to.....



3 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Good job Mr S!

Portico on Sturt @ the Oceanic Lounge said...

awesome idea, but I did the opposite, having a table with shortish legs, trimmed them off to make a swisho coffee table.
love the idea of wheels-whoohoo!!

Firoz Khan said...

Castors
Castors :-BIL Castors and Wheels manufactures and supplies castors, casters and pneumatic wheels. Great deals on casters, big savings on pneumatic wheels. Huge selection of castors for all applications
Super Auto Parts