Saturday, July 3, 2010

Spare Room Curtains.....

I finally whipped up some curtains for the Spare Room! When we bought the house it had White Lacey Curtains.
I painted the room a retro yellow colour.......
The Curtains have a pretty Flower pattern but they are a really Green Colour! Unfortunately My camera and the 1960's Lamp Shade Combination does not help with taking photo's......

It looks much better in person. And has brightened the very dark room......

Next project will be making sheers for the kitchen! I need to find some material that will hide the blinds and blend in with the red and orange theme...

The kitchen also had White lace curtains when we moved in. I took them down whilst I was painting and the cats managed to rip them to shreds!!!

I think I will wait for Curlypops to be released from the Asylum and take her on a shopping trip to Spotlight to find something appropriate!

No comments: