Thursday, December 16, 2010

Groovy 70's Baby........!!!

Me way back in 1980? I was the angel in the kinder xmas show...





I'm joining in with my Big Sister's Meme......




Groovy 70's photo's of myself and some of the family.....




Some of my photo's are abit wonky due to the Scanner? Or maybe it's me? Any hoo....... I believe this would be 1979/1980, I am wearing this groovy number! With my favourite 'Happy Shoes', and the knee high socks.. Wish I could remember the picture on the side of my socks...

























I picked this photo of My Paternal Grandparents, Parents and sisters... I obviously liked wearing the yellow dress!! Dad has the long sideburns and groovy shirt! And young Curlypops on the right! I think mum was pregnant at this stage with my soon to be little brother who arrived in 1980....










This is a beauty!! I'm the baby, not sure what's happening with mums hair? My older sister on the left has her "school case", used long before backpacks were the norm...








But Curlypops on the right has a fabulous outfit on, with the sandals flared pants and jumper...











I really like this one, Curlypops on the left, me in the middle and my older sister on the right.. I am guessing 1976/1977... My sisters look adorable in their groovy little dresses....
















If you would like to join in or see who else is playing along? Pop over here!






















6 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Where did you get that last photo from? I don't think I've ever seen that before.

The Essess said...

I have a few from the same photo shoot!!

spectacularfairywren said...

Love the thongs and angel suit!

Cathie said...

love your groovy 70's pics!!
all the best for the new year

Nikki said...

Better late than never.... just thought I'd pop in and go AWWWWWW.... Weren't you a cute bunch?

Carolyn said...

Love the thongs and angel suit too!

Silver MLM