Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Im Back.......

I went on a Op Shopping trip to Melton, Bacchus Marsh and Gisborne with my big sister Ms CurlyPops on monday.....
We discussed in the car which items we were both searching for. Ms CurlyPops wanted some vintage tea towels for her fabulous new Aprons...

And I was searching for a make up case. The Case Ive had for nearly ten years that was picked up in an op shop in Bendigo had finally broken...
I found this case at an Op shop in Bacchus Marsh. It was behind the counter at the shop so I had to ask if if was for sale? The lady replied that it was for sale. I then took a deep breath and asked how much as I have seen similar cases all above $20... But this case was only $4.00...
Another bargain.. I have many more pics to come of some very cool retro items I picked up on this trip that I will post soon..
The Esses have moved..............................................


Mr S and I have moved from the country back to the big city. We have both started new jobs and been busy moving and unpacking. This is why I have been slack posting since december... But now we are organised again and I am hoping to get stuck into some projects...


Sophie is happy in her new home, this poor dog has moved more times than I care to remember. As soon as she notices any sort of packing up she will not leave my side for fear of being left behind...


Smiling Socket is happy in his new home also. He celebrated his frist birthday on New Years and this liitle boy is now in his third house....



Shelby on the other hand has been somewhat destructive for the first few weeks of moving... She could have easily been fostered out because Mr S was quite frustrated with her behaviour. But luckily she has calmed down and enjoying dragging her teddy bears around her new backyard!!!
Hopefully over the next week I will get around and read some blogs and have a little catch up....




3 comments:

Amy said...

You're back- cool! I love the retro make up bag you found, I use to have a white one too very similar to it. Glad you're enjoying being in the big city, I was born and raised in Auckland and didn't move from it until I was 23 years old, I do miss it sometimes...

CurlyPops said...

What a lovely make up bag you found!

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Welcome back. I've been missing your blogging.

Love that gorgeous makeup bag.