Friday, November 14, 2008

Late Vintage Thingy Thursday....Love Fridays!!!!

I didn't post this yesterday. I spent the last few days gardening in very hot weather and ended up with a Cold??? Go figure, but feeling much better today! I posted this jam bowl, sugar bowl and milk jug last week. As you can see from the pics the jam bowl doesn't match the rest!
I stopped at Vinnies Op Shop in Ballarat on wednesday and found this Jam Bowl for $5.00.

When I got home Mr S pointed out the fact that the bowl matches the rest of the set!! Yipee!!!
How Freaky!?! Staring at the matching set makes me really Love a Friday!!
I stopped at another Op Shop today but my newest goodies are still in the car, I will get them out tomorrow and show what i found!!!
More Vintage Goodness go to Confessions of a an apron Queen
And to see who Loves Fridays check out Big Cats Emporium


2 comments:

CurlyPops said...

The matching set is much cooler!

Amy said...

cool find, I"m glad they match the rest :-)