Sunday, November 16, 2008

THIS IS...My favourite thing from Nature.........

Thiis is...My favourite thing from nature...... I took these photos 2 weeks ago from my front verandah! The photos don't really show just how red the sky was! It was amazing to look at!


Also two weeks ago Mr S and I went for a drive out bush between Clunes and Talbot on the 4WD tracks... I noticed this Echidna near the track. I took a few photos but it was hard to get a photo of the head because it was balled up in protection mode! It knew i was there... As soon as we slowly drove off the Echidna walked back in to the bush. Friday along the same track we saw 5 Wallabies and a baby Wallaby. (Overseas bloggers Wallabies are like smaller kangaroos!)


This weeks Theme came from Cloth and Fodder. Great theme, it finally gave me a reason to post these photos!
For more action check out Three Buttons...



2 comments:

Drewzel said...

Beautiful sunset! And echindnas are super cute!

Amy said...

wow beautiful sunsets! We see some beautiful ones over the mountains here. Are those little critters like porcupines or hedgehogs?