Thursday, April 15, 2010

New Piece of Fire King..........

This book has been my constant companion since recieving it as a gift at Christmas. It is called: Anchor Hocking's Fire King Identification and Value guide Third Edition....

If you have an interest in a certain collectable, its great to have a book to give you the history, identification and values by your side!!!



Todays page was opened at Anniversary Rose 1964-1965....



Obviously they were manufactured with a rose decal and gold trim. The book states they were only manufactured for two years and so are in short supply.



My mum found me this Creamer from a little Op Shop in Inverleigh, it is alittle worn but still has the gold trim which is great.


I love finding new pieces with designs that I have not found previously. If I find and buy one piece then I usually end up with a few pieces of the same design.....
The book is great to identify which design is what and values the pieces in US dollars.....
I love Fire King and am currently filling my second cabinet in my Dining room with more Fire King........





No comments: