Friday, November 21, 2008

Love Fridays..........................

This is my little Chef Pastry Brush! Today I have a few reasons to Love Friday:

#1. I got a job! After quite a while realaxing in the country I have a job back in the kitchen of an Aged Care Facility in Melbourne.

#2. Mr S and I have found a way to stay in Melbourne for work and still come home to the country house at weekends.

#3. Once I start work I will have more cash to seek out some treasures from the Ballarat Op Shops...

#4. Our 3 dogs will be able to stay with us in Melbourne and come back to the country on weekends too!!

#5. Mr S will start a new job at a Dealership in Melbourne in the next few weeks..

We originally moved to the country because Mr S had a new job working for a friend! Any hoo that didn't eventuate! Lesson is unfortunately never take people at their word....
After a few months of mayhem it looks like our life is finally going to get back to normal, thankfully...

I just remembered another reason!!! We just went to the Supermarket for shopping and found a Packet of Bertie Beetles, I'm enjoying one now!

For more Love Fridays tootle on over to Big Cat..

4 comments:

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

That's a lovely list. Glad things are coming together.

CurlyPops said...

What happened with number 2?

Cass said...

Excellent news about the jobs and city/country living

Drewzel said...

Yay you! So happy you can keep your house in the country!