Wednesday, November 26, 2008

On my Fridge...

On my fridge is some photos, some magnets, some business cards etc...


I have some kiddy magnets that have been on the fridge from when I lived with my sister and nephew( She kept the child and Freezer and I got the Cat and Fridge!)...


This magnet was a gift from CurlyPops to MrS... He hates Pork and Lamb and basically survives on chicken, I think it was a birthday gift!


This magnet says (A Kitchen Angel to watch over you), this was also a gift from my mum over ten years ago!



MrS and I went through a phase of collecting magnets from each city we visited, this one is from Sydney when his work paid for us to spend the weekend at the Hyatt next to the Harbour Bridge! It was a very beautiful hotel but we were like fish out of water....




This magnet although abit blurry is from lakes Entrance where we stayed via our Honeymoon camping trip! Note to anyone planning a honeymoon, go on the trip overseas, camping is not particularly romantic!


I also have some photos of my eldest nephew that came with the fridge, he was very young in the photos because he is turning ten in a week! Also is the same invite for another nephews birthday, Niko recently turned one!



On my fridge is hosted today by Amy at Badskirt!! With quite a few memes finishing I've been somewhat lost as what to post! Some days I don't have any crafty things happening so memes are great for me...

3 comments:

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Oooh, I love fridge magnets. Ms L and I collect them everywhere we go. I will have to post a shot of my fridge at some stage to give people an idea of how far it's gone.

Amy Badskirt said...

The bottom half of your fridge looks bare! So much space calling out for free magnets!

I spy Niko's birthday invite on the fridge, just like Ms CurlyPops and I'm digging the guy with a pickaxe next to the Kelvinator logo.

Thank you heaps for playing along!

CurlyPops said...

Hey Sel, I need to give you a lesson in how to use macro on your camera so you don't get the blurriness factor.