Monday, October 6, 2008

Blogtoberfest Monday... Day 6

I spent today in Melbourne so I didnt get anything crafty done... But I found this Artwork Stationery Assembly that I am going to use to make cards etc at Sams Warehouse. It usually sells for $19.99 but it was on sale for $9.97...yeah!! I love getting things on special.
Anyway we just got home from Melbourne but as we got just near Creswick we had a very close encounter with a Wallaby on the road... Mr S tooted and swerved (we were towing a trailer too) and lucky the wallaby got scared and ran off the road.. I think Mr S got a very big fright!! The poor wallaby probably got scared aswell...

2 comments:

Two Peas In a Pod said...

gotta love a sale! i dont know what a wallaby looks like but im sure it was scary as heck...i swerve for rabbits for goodness sake! Cheers Kyla

Amy said...

woah! I've never missed a Wallaby, mind you we don't have them here anyway, but we've narrowly missed a sheep! btw your picture reminds me I must buy a green craft board too...