Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Blogtoberfest Tuesday Day 7!!!!

As I am still amidst my painting project, its taking a little longer than expected!
I am asking all of the crafty people out there for suggestions of what I can make from the Elvis material that I posted a few days back. I bought it from Spotlight in the remnants bin for a $1.00 a piece! I have two pieces approxiamately 115cm X 63cm. I am abit of a novice so needs to be something I would be able to tackle...
Leave me a message with any thoughts you may have. And head on over to Bellgirl she generously put a link on her blog and came up with this idea fro me! So thankyou bellgirl!! x
If you would like to join in Blogtoberfest head on over to Bigcats Emporium or if you have any giveaways for blogtoberfest head on over to Big cats assistant Curlypops...

1 comment:

Bellgirl said...

Cool! I've redirected the link to your new post here. And I still say PJs!