Friday, October 17, 2008

Love Fridays..And Blogtoberfest Day 17...


Why do I love Friday this week Hhhmmm..Let me find 10 reasons!


No:1 Its a beautiful Sunny Day once again...


No:2 We have visitors coming to visit this weekend..


No:3 My brother is coming to build a side fence to keep the dogs in..


No:4 I worked today and finished at 10am..


No:5 The missing Lizard turned up again yesterday and the Widlife rescue came and picked it up to release it back to the bush, so the dogs are not barking anymore and are playing happily in the back yard...


No:6 Mr S has a job interview this afternoon. So he is happy!


No:7 Most of the housework is done so I can relax...


No:8 Mr S picked me up from work and we stopped at Vinnies and I found an old Stick Pony. He asked what the hell I was going to do with it and I told him I would paint it and leave it in the spare room for when my nephews visit!


No:9 The ride on Stick Pony thing was only $2.00 BARGAIN.....


No:10 When I was at work this morning at the shopping centre, I heard Kasey Chambers singing through the speaker system. Aaahh. I love Kasey!...............
I was thinking of making a fringe and mane for this pony would wool be alright? ANy suggestions for his makeover more than welcome! Have a great weekend!
If you would like to see who is joining in Love Fridays then pop on over to this lovely lady!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your stick pony. From memory they used to have a leather/suede strappy type mane, which was stapled on, I think. Chunky wool, jute or a mop head would look just as good. Look forward to seeing it when it's done :)

Cass said...

Love that pony