Thursday, October 2, 2008

New Pressie for me.......

Well where do I start?? Im something of a novice when it comes to sewing, over the years Ive made some curtains and shorts but thats about it...
I originally had an old sewing machine but I decided to sell it on Ebay because I wasnt using it at all. Then when I moved I realised I still need a sewing machine to make more curtains for my new house...Anyway I got given a mini sewing machine which I fooloishly thought would do the job...
Yesterday I bought some lovely fabric from Spotlight so I could make some curtains for my bathroom because I cant stand the ugly ones that came with the house. Yes it was a disaster trying to get the mini sewing machine to work. Lets just say its a piece of C#*P!
Lucky for me Mr S took me to Lincraft in Ballarat today and got me a new one! Yipee!!! But Im going to unpack it later today because its beautiful day outside and we have alot of lawn to cut!! Dont worry I do the fun part on the rideon mower and Mr S does the edges etc...
I hope this sewing machine will be nice to use, and maybe I can get abit more crafty like my Big Sis Curly Pops or maybe not...........................
I will be back tomorrow with some new curtains, hopefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

How exciting. You know where to go for any lessons, tips or tricks too.