Saturday, October 4, 2008

Fabric...


I bought some remnants from Spotlight for $1.00. The first piece is a pretty floral and the second piece is blue Elvis Print... I really dont know what Im going to do with the Elvis print but it looks pretty cool.......
Lastnight I stayed up very late in the shed and sanded all of my kitchen doors and drawers, they were an ugly green colour so hopefully by tomorrow they will be fire engine red to match my kitchen cabinet that I painted earlier in the week...
So stay tuned..............................................


5 comments:

Holly said...

I have that same red floral fabric from Spotlight too! I bought it to make quilted envelopes but so far I've just used it to practice free-motion quilting... but you just can't resist for that price, can you! And they know it! :p

~Holly
Two Cheese Please

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

I have some of the floral fabric too. Curlypops gave it to me.

I can't believe they have fabric with Elvis heads on it. That's way too funny. I'm going to look out for some of that.

CurlyPops said...

Hey, I have that red floral too!
What on earth are you going to do with Elvis fabric????

Bellgirl said...

The Elvis fabric is just _made_ for pyjamas!

Bellgirl said...

BTW I've linked to this post in the Blogtoberfest blog Crawl today: http://bellgirl.com.au/2008/10/blogtoberfest-blog-crawl-issue-2-object.html

Happy Blogtoberfesting!