Monday, October 20, 2008

Moday... Blogtoberfest Day 20.

On Sunday we had family staying with us so we took a drive to the Talbot Farmers Market. Talbot is approx 15 mins from Maryborough or 35 mins from Ballarat! I only came home with one bargain, this bowl which is made in England and is the same as Pyrex. It has a cute design and was only $1.60.....Nice and Cheap!!!

I cleaned the fish tank on Sauturday and added some more greenery for Slide to hide in. He is a very happy fish and he is quite durable with the Bore Water!

2 comments:

Lexi:: PottyMouthMama said...

Hey - great find!! I saw a similar dish in Vinnies the other day for $12. You scored yourself a real bargain!

Your fish tank looks amazing. I need to show my husband this is what fish tanks should look like - ha!

Amy said...

Love it! I'm a pyrex fan too!