Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tuesday Blogtoberfest Day 21...Animals

Well I have been abit slack, there is nothing crafty happening today so I am posting some pics instead! Here is Dorothy sitting behind the computer screen, watching the dogs through the safety of the window. What is with cats always hanging around computers???
This Is Shelby the Labrador and Mr Socket the Chihuahua X Jack Russell with their latest Op shop present, a blue bunny! Whenever I go to the op shops I usually grab them a teddy to play with because they love tug of war!
Shelby drags bears around the house and she sleeps with them! I have found they love bunnys because they find it easier to grab hold of the ears! So far this bunny has his ears intact but for sure sooner or later they will be torn off! This bunny only cost me a $1.00. Great investment!

More Tug of War! Hopefully tomorrows post maybe more interesting!!!
Happy Blogtoberfest!!!


1 comment:

Mary said...

Our dog is an Alaskan malamute and he loves stuffed toys. He has a bunny and a teddy bear. He drags them around the house and loves them both.

Enjoyed the photos of your animals. Hope you have a great week.

Blessings,
Mary